Friday, January 11, 2013

grateful thoughts

cookie and doo are so adorable! they are so innocent and carefree and their hearts are so loyal and loving. I'm so grateful to have them in my life. they never fail to put a smile on my face!

recently i went to the art cafe and painted this cute little dog figurine. it was fun and therapeutic; sitting at the cafe on a rainy afternoon, sipping on sesame tea and watching the rain go pitter-patter against the glass pane.

i went to the art gallery at raffles city. they had some amazing pieces there! my favorite artists are david kracov and romero britto. =)
i am constantly amazed at the talent that exists in this world.

eating healthy- fueling my body with good nutrients! 
- mushroom tofu quinoa stack 
-tofu mushroom salad
-shrimp snapper salad
-kitsune buckwheat soba 
healthy food tastes so yummy too!
build your best body! if you look good, you will feel good and you will do good! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment