Sunday, August 26, 2012

My week in pictures

1. Journalling. I have been writing down my thoughts, ideas, bible verses and inspirational quotes :) it's a great way to organize my thoughts.


2. This week I have been praying and reading the bible more. It is easy (and dangerous) to get too attached to the things of this world. Believe, hope and trust in the Lord who never fails :)

3.I can't tell you how much I love strawberries and bananas...

4. I'm really into kfashion now.. Sweet pastels, bows and florals ♡ my style icon now is Jessica Jung from Girls generation :) loved her character in the Korean drama wild romance.

5.Been drawing a lot; I really enjoy doodling! It is a outlet of creative expression for me! :)
Today's drawing: dream big and work hard♡
I think I will start an art blog soon; and also an online shop selling my merchandise with proceeds going to charity. What do you think?

6. Salad salad salad:) so delicious
My favourite salad joints:
-salad stop (create your own)
-soup spoon( Asian tofu salad and toasted pumpkin)
-wild honey (sweet potato spinach)
-reload (Thai chicken salad, pumpkin spinach salad)
-dean and deluca (prawn avocado salad and salad nicoise)
Drool~~~~(*☻-☻*)

7. I made a cupcake for Daniel!!
A chocolate cupcake with strawberry frosting and American stars! (^_^)
It was so fun!!!☆彡

In other news:
I'm leaving for Scandinavia tomorrow! Hopefully I can update while im there :)
I'm sooo excited; it's gonna be so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment