Thursday, August 16, 2012

do a little happy today


One of the most important things i have learnt recently is that no matter what, you have got to love yourself. It sounds so cliche, but its true. No one can love you if you don't love and respect yourself.
Sometimes, in the busy-ness and craziness of life, we lose ourselves, our identity and our authenticity. We let the stresses and drama of life sap us of our essence. Isn't that such a waste? Life is beautiful and meant to be celebrated. So, do a little something to make yourself happy and loved today.
Pamper your body, nourish your soul and relax your mind. Smile and tell yourself-yes you are beautiful and amazing and you deserve all the happiness that life has to offer. =)

what are some of your favorite happy things? 
Here are some of mine...
1. A GIANT ginormous salad- colourful and brimming with antioxidants. So good for my skin, body and health


2.I'm not going to lie- anything hello kitty brings a big, goofy smile to my face. Hey it's alright to embrace your inner child! =)
ps: i simply LOVE the tokidoki for hello kitty line


3. ARM CANDY!!
It's summer and arm candy is ALL the rage now. i love stacking bracelets and bangles on my wrist; i love the colorful pops of neon and nothing screams summer more than neon!


4. Running! i have been pretty obsessed recently. i want to try and improve my timing. it is a goal i will work towards. i also have been contemplating taking part in a half-marathon. a part of me says ' i can't ' but who's to tell me 'i can't'? i CAN and I WILL. i just got to set my heart and mind on it.
 5. Camwhoring!
Honestly, dressing up prettily and taking a good picture makes me happy, shallow as it sounds!
But, hey, whatever rocks my boat right?

so, what are your favorite happy things to do?
let me know!
have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
lots of love,
madeleine 

No comments:

Post a Comment